What is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of permanent cosmetics in which the trained technician uses a hand held tool to manually create hyper-realistic hair strokes using organic-based pigments. While microblading is a permanent service, results typically last 1-3 years depending on skin type and aftercare compliance. A Color Refresh is advised around 18 months after the procedure.
You are NOT a suitable candidate for Microblading if you are/have:
• Pregnant or Breastfeeding
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Accutane in the past year
• Botox on the forehead within 3 weeks
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases such as cold sores (anti-viral medication should be taken before procedure)
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, on blood thinners, general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.